BIG GLORY BAY SALMON SASHIMI WITH GINGER PICKLED VEGETABLES
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Serves about 2
- ⅓ Telegraph cucumber, skinned and deseeded
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger juice
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup podded edamame beans, blanched
- 250g Big Glory Bay King Salmon fillet, boneless, skin removed
- 3 tablespoons ponzu sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon black sesame seeds, toasted
- Cut the cucumber into small cubes then place in a bowl along with the edamame beans, sliced radish and pickled ginger juice.
- In a small bowl, mix together ponzu sauce and sesame oil.
- Finely slice salmon and arrange on a serving plate. Drizzle salmon with ponzu sauce mixture and top with pickled vegetables. Finish with black sesame seeds.